Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duel Academy

Welcome to Duel Academy,the best place for Yugioh Duelists

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
< class="" height="25">
Latest topics
» Madar.3 Veblo Song 3gb
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:05 pm by

» Second tornement
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm by

» itroduction for me
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:18 pm by

» The Dark-Fairy Series
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 am by

» My Random Card Creations
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 pm by

» a new series of cards i made that i will call the Rising Series
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 pm by

» The Biggest and Baddest tourney ever!
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:58 pm by

» Yo, I'm Ryu
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 am by

» TheViktor is here
heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 pm by

Top 10 duelists

heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ra yellow/Card creator master
Ra yellow/Card creator master
Ryan

Number of posts : 59
Hamachi name : RyanA92
Deck : Fairy Frenzy
KCVDS name : RyanA92
Credits : 800
Registration date : 2008-09-14

heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Empty
PostSubject: heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards.   heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm

plz remember i did not draw these pictures.

heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. 148653wk0

heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards. 148653pj5

**if you cant read the effect**
You can only activate this card if you have no monsters on your side of the field and when your opponent declares a direct attack with a monster that would reduce your life points to 0. Special summon 1 "Divine Dragon - Bahamut" from your hand, deck, or graveyard to the field. After, destroy all cards on the field and inflict 800 points of damage for every card destroyed to the owner of the card(s) life points. "Divine Dragon - Bahamut" is destroyed during this turns end phase.

and again lemme know if i should keep up with the crystal addition.
Back to top Go down
http://duelpros.turtleforum.net

heres the key card to the crystal monsters. also a new trap i made for divine cards.
Page 1 of 1